Tuesday 17 April 2012

Welcome to your new best friend


During Spring Racing Carnival 2011, I started to lease out my hats as I have a collection of over 300, with my handbags, it is the same story.
Many of the celebrities on the 'Red Carpet', have something borrowed, and that just may be, one of my collections of handbags.

There will be 3 tiers of handbags with an administration fee.

Level 1, $10 Administration Fee, Direct Deposit, + Hire, + Postage
Level 2, $50 Administration Fee, Direct Deposit, + Hire, + Postage, Designer Handbags, LV etc
Level 3, $100 Administration Fee, Direct Deposit, + Hire, Delivery

Level 3 are Limited Edition and some handbags are in excess of $5000.
There will be a simple contract that bags will be sent back in same condition.

Photo ID to be scanned, 
Level 3, has Photo ID scan, Credit Card Scan, and Contract.

No one will ever know it is not yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment